Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Snow Day




Confession: I am a big big wuss when it comes to driving in the snow. So, we had a snow day today. And we've been bums. all. day. (and. yesterday.) It's been fabulous. Adalynn was in such a great mood - she has been hilarious! Of course, not when the camera is watching. Such is life.


Q. How many toys can a 3month old hold?
A. At least 3. Including multiple rings, keys, and a ducky in the middle of plastic loops. And still manage to suck on them all.













*

So really, you say, you must've done SomEthInG today. That is true. I searched for places to hold Infant Massage classes. I found that Caledonia Continuing ed will allow me to teach one through them, but not until fall as the spring brochure is already in the printing process. And I may hold a community class using Amy and Henry's church again. Yah! I made a rough draft for a business card. I think I'm having too much fun with this.



*
WARNING: Vegetarians may want to turn away. Massive meatfest ahead.
So when you're chillin' all day, what can you make for dinner but breakfast? Seriously though, the 5lbs of bacon was a bit much...Travis' coworker had given us some bacon in a gift basket for Christmas and we thought it was time to fry it up. Holy shnikes though, we have bacon coming out of our ears! Didn't even get through half of it. Probably a good thing.




*

Take care and blessings to all.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

3 things:

1- She is a DOLL. seriously beautiful.

2- I'm glad I'm not the only one that gives my baby 3 things to play with at once. . .

3- All of that bacon made me drool. I need to go out and buy some. . . mmm

Laura said...

I took a snow day yesterday too! I should have called... :)