Thursday, February 28, 2008

Catch Up Again

Whoa, am I ever behind! Work leaves little time for fun anymore, and time I do have for fun is generally spent hands-on with Travis and Adalynn since I feel guilty and super tired being away for so long. Then I'm too tired to do much else after Adalynn goes to bed - pathetic fact #1: Monday I went to bed at 8:30pm. Seriously, who have I become? So right now I feel like I'm running on a hamster wheel with a broken brake. But God doesn't give us more then we can handle...I'm resting in this.
Because of this weeks events, I don't remember what was happening in most of these pictures so this may be mostly a picture blog. But that's probably more fun then listening to me ramble.

*

Evidently my new soon-to-be brother-in-the-law has a good sense of humor. So here it is, just for you Scott, one of the best bachelor party dress ups that I have ever seen:

It's still cracking me up. Thanks for the laugh. It was needed.
But Scott, really, you are a man. Wearing a bunny suit. Gotta say, there's not many guys out there who would let that out. Still laughing. (but really, laughing with you.)
*
Like Father, Like Daughter


Check out their expressions...

*

Adalynn's Big Box


What's in there? Is it for da silly girl?

Sure 'nuff it is. Check out the new car seat. Cause she's cute in it. That's right.


*

Cooking with Moms

We made Butterscotch Blondies for company last night. And they tasted gooooood....
But they were soooo ugly. So you don't get to see them here.

*

The most fabulousest moon ever?


I get to experience some funky things waking up at 5am to get ready and go to work. How did I live before this? Like take this morning for example, I learn on the news that a building that my mother-in-law'se ex-company owned burned down last night in a boldly bright fire. Necessary information for sure. This picture was shot the morning after the eclipse. I have never seen the moon so bright.
*
Captian LongPants: Just don't get so big a head that your SuperBaby will look down on use average folk. My baby's got heart. and she *hearts* family.
Revolutionary stuff on that link. I can see your point. You sure that's my baby bro talkin?
*
Blessings, Prayers, Love, and Strength to Jean, Burch, Jonah, and Nathan. I can't even imagine how difficult these last months have been for you guys. We love you, and our prayers are with you.

No comments: