Friday, February 8, 2008

Favorite Friday

We had a great day today. I've got to say, I *love* my days off with my little girl! She really is quite fabulous, loves to share gigantuous smiles at whim. Agenda: We got the oil changed in the car, went shopping, and visited Uncle Henry and Aunt Amy. Adalynn played with Uncle Henry and cousin H.J. while Amy and I went running. Ahhh....running. Boy am I wiped out tonight! Ready for bed. Right. Now.

*
Forgot to mention a Milestone reached this week - Nana must have really worn her out on Tuesday because she slept for 12 hours Tuesday night! I woke at 3, she was talking a bit in her sleep but didn't fully wake up. I woke up each hour from that checking on her, but she was out until 8 in the morning! Crazy...

*
Lovin' Her Worm




I kid you not, she loves this worm that our neighbors James and Jackie got her. It attaches to the crib and plays classical music (and teaches numbers, letters, etc but she's too cool for that stuff right now). She lays, staring at it as though through ESP it will turn on and begin playing her faves...when it doesn't she starts talking to it. Eventually, she summons her servants. We push the button, upon when she begins grinning and waving her arms and legs around as though she is getting a personal concert from Vivaldi, Beethoven, or Mozart. Hilarious, really. And last night I went in to check on her because she was talking and carrying on in her crib round about 3:30am. She's grinning away and talking to the animals on her mobile. Good one!

*

This is Adalynn's Favorite Book right now. She *loves* the pictures in it, it never fails to bring grins and laughs. (even though Travis says it's not the great, real pictures of the animals as much as my funny voices for the animals. either way, she loves it. and we're happy for her :)

*

That's it for now. I really wasn't kidding about being ready for bed. So Tired, and I have to work this weekend. I promise, I will return with more creative genius on an improved scale later. G'night.

No comments: