Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Genetics and more Ponderings of the Universe



She looks amazingly like us, don't you think? Not like she really had many choices, since Travis and I look freakishly alike in our baby pics. No, we are not related. At all.


**So she has my nose, Travis' eyes and chin, but let's hope though that she got my boxing skills. I wupped Travis' bum 5 times today on Wii boxing - and that was after a 1/2 hour of cardio, situps, and pushups. It was great. Poor guy. He beats me in most everything else Wii, so it works out.**


Yup. So I started "working out" (really got to come up with a better term. "working out" is just lame) again today. Cardio and light strengthening. It felt great!


*

Happy New Shoes Day, Adalynn!



Are these not some of the cutest shoes ever? And for a good cause too! At http://www.tomsshoes.com/ these adorable shoes are sold. And for every pair bought, they give a pair of shoes to a child in need.





*
We'll catch ya on the upside. Love to ya all.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Wow, you two really did look alike . . .are you sure you're not related? ;) (just kidding)