Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm 1/4 of a Year Old Today!

I took over today's blog for mommy. I heard through the grapevine that she was writing in her "work language". Too many big words. I'm here to clarify how things are really going.
Can you believe it? I'm 3 months old today. It's amazing. I'm really starting to get the hang of this "life" thing, and I'm pretty sure I have my mommy and daddy wrapped around my finger. It's funny to see them run to fix my every cry, they're so trainable! And don't think I'm not starting to take advantage of it! I even got my mommy to take me out of the church service today and watch the kids play in the nursery for a little while. Hehe.
Mommy got a new camera today (like a canon something?) and she took a bunch of annoying pictures. This one pretty much sums up my mood today:

I was a grumpy butt, I'll admit it. I missed my morning nap because of church and then after a short 1 hour nap (I'm used to taking a 3 hour-ish nap in the morning and a 2 hour-ish nap in the afternoon) they hauled me to Mama and Papa Madden's to watch the Daytona 500 for a little while. Mommy and Daddy really should have known better. I thought we should've stayed home and slept. And I let them know it too.

I don't know what these ring things are that mommy keeps giving me. She's wierd. She keeps giving them to me, I'm not sure what for. They don't do anything. Quite boring, if you want to know the truth. I'll show her, chew 'em to pieces, I will.
Some things I really like right now: my play yard, my wubby (blanky), Dry diapers, playing on the floor, sitting in my bumbo seat, tooting, sleeping, eating (I was 15lbs at my Dr. appt on Friday - with at Least 1/2# clothes on. Daddy says if I keep this up I'll weight 1080lbs when I'm 18! He did the math. I can't yet.), music and singing, reading books. I'm starting to like laying on my tummy more too.
Some things I really don't like: Wet or Dirty diapers, getting covered up in my car seat (I can't see OR play! Seriously...), being cold or hungry or tired.
I finally decided to show mommy and daddy my good side again tonight when daddy gave me a bath. He is sooo funny, I just love it when he gives me baths. I can't help but smile alot! I'm almost outgrowing the small bathtub I use.

After baths I normally go to bed. I was going to bed really good for a little while. Mommy would feed me, then lay me down, and I'd drift off to slumberland. But I thought I'd change that up, after all, gotta keep them on their toes! So the last couple of nights I've been crying more and NoT going right to sleep. I get more hugs, kisses, AND food. I reward them with "waaaah"s and pooters and more quality time spent with me. Hehe. I love my life! Speaking of bed...
-yawn-
...Good night. Love you guys, and thanks for watching me grow up!

No comments: