Saturday, February 9, 2008

13 Weeks


Adalynn stayed with Travis today while I worked at Mary Free Bed. Evidently they played pretty hard and she fell asleep while playing. It's hard to believe she's 13 weeks old already!
She was full of grins again. Gotta love it. Just disregard my singing, it's not pretty. And if you are prone to seizures, please don't watch. I think there was an earthquake...yes, that's it...

And she held onto her keys for approx 5min today with her left hand. In the OT world, this is a milestone. She is developing fine motor skills. I'm so proud of her.

News Flash: I am now a Certified Infant Massage Instructor, just got the paperwork back today. Sweetness... Watch out, babies of the world! You will soon be soothed and seduced by the calming touch of your parents, facilitated by yours truly. Feel blessed. Feel very very blessed.

No comments: