Monday, February 11, 2008

Another (*insert sarcasm here*) Fabulous Snow Day

Yesterday I attempted to get to work for 45min, didn't make it to the highway, turned around and came home. An hour and a half to get probably 10-15miles! Hello! Anyone else see anything wrong with that? Grrrr.... So I was stressed all day. I'm not a big fan of things I can't control. The weather kills me. Gotta let it go - breath in - breath out - ahhhh....

Good news was that I got to spend time with Adalynn and Travis, and boy, did We Have Fun.


Yesterday's Highlights:

I made cupcakes - Valentine's Day Style...

They are not nearly as beautiful and creative as some of these. Not even close. But, in my defense, remember it was SNOWING and BLOWING, I only had 2 eggs, and minimal frosting and decoration supplies. (add this to my demoted Betty-Crocker standing and this is what you get)





*


Take a look at our smart girl. She's starting to play with her toys! She's got the rings here...her other faves include her rattly "lelefant" and her keys. (and no matter how much you wish I would have rotated this picture before posting, trust me, it looks better this way)


*

And...we need to turn off the TV. She's growing more and more infatuated with the colors and sounds...yikes! She likes the Wii especially...here's her staring down Mario in Super Mario Galaxy. She also likes to watch us Wii-box. Adalynn: Don't look at that evil contraption, it'll blind ya... play with your fishes! They love you and are sad... :( (seriously, kids watching TV is my pet peeve...it's not ok! especially at just under 3 months...grrrr)





*


One more item to note:


Happy Birthday Caleb!!!


Caleb, the middle Eddie and Amie Masselink child, has recently celebrated His birthday. He is a very sweet kid. Loves sports and got a be-a-utiful bike for his birthday. We love you!

No comments: