Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It was a good Day.

Seriously, how could you NoT love this face? She cracks me up. Pouty pouty girl, Like she has it so bad. Adalynn had her first YMCA visit today. And probably the last for a while too, as Mommy and Daddy are too cheap to subscribe to a membership. But, Aunt Amy and Uncle Henry have one and they were sweet enough to take Adalynn and I as guests for the day. Thank God, because 14 degrees is waaaayyyyy too cold for me! And my bum is starting to get sore from busting my butt on the stationary bike in our basement. So Amy and I ran 3 sloooow miles (I run slow. Don't really know if you can call it running or not. Still debating that one.) while Uncle Henry pushed Adalynn around the track in her stroller. She appeared to enjoy watching the boys playing basketball a little too much. We'll have to keep a close eye on her. Especially since later she was flirting with her cousing Zander when we went to get Travis' hair cut today. Seriously, at 3 months? Wait until 6, at least!


This is just a cute picture. Had to add it in. :)

Now, Amy told me I couldn't take a picture of her after running. But, this picture is to display that even though she just exercised, she doesn't look like she just ran. Me, on the other hand, looked like death warmed over. A nasty, sweaty mess. Don't people who can work out and not look like they've lifted a finger just make you mad?!? (just kidding Ames, love you)
And just to prove that there are still angels out in the big, bad world, I lost my iPod today. To make things worse, I didn't even know that I had lost it until a very nice guy named Andrew called and reported it lost (I have this bad habit of losing things. Most of the time I find them. It is a very bad habit. I don't like it, and it makes my husband quite irritated. But, it happens. And it has NoT improved with pregnancy!). So, then he even dropped it off at my mother-in-law's! How sweet is that? Really! Just awesome.
I apologize deeply for the lack of creativity in this post. It's late. I also want to thank those who have posted comments. They're awesome! :) And we think our baby girl is adorable, but it's always nice to hear it from other people too. And Laura, next time you have off, call girl! We'd love to get together. I was going to say something else. Can you tell my mind has turned off for the night? Oh - Travis wanted me to tell you peoples how to comment. At the end of the blog it says "0 comments" or "1 comment" or if we are really lucky "2 comments". Click on the "comment". It will take you to another page where you can read other people's comments. And then give you a box on the right where you can type in your own. So type, type away and then if you don't have an ID you can put the comment under "anonymous". But please put in your name. Anonymous comments without your name just aren't cool.
Peace Out Peoples.

No comments: