Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sooo...


Really, there's not that much to say about today. It's Thursday. But I'm sitting here reading information about the Bible and Alcohol (is drinking really wrong per the Bible? I'm not thinking so...i think it's more situation specific..n-e-way...) and Travis says, "What, no blog today?" Then he says, "What, no counter on the blog?" So I put a counter on the blog and now it's not cool enough.

Just kidding hon. Gotta give you a hard time.

I really can't give him too hard of a time though, because he kindly met me at Costco today to help get groceries. And did we have to get the groceries...we are going to have enough paper towel, kleenex, and toilet paper for the next 5 years. If all of the feul runs out today, rest assured, we will have clean hands, schnozes, and tushes. I know this makes you feel better. Me too. And before Costco we met at the mall for lunch, and Old Navy was having a great sale. So we both got long sleeved t-shirts for like $2.50 a piece. And we got Adalynn some clothes for next winter too. Seriously, at 50% off of the clearance price, who could say no?

But I digress. A high point of today was meeting with Jackie, a manager at Mary Free Bed, for some orientation paperwork.

Exciting, huh?

Sorry to anyone who saw what was written here a minute ago. My dear husband hijacked my keyboard for a minute. This is why he does not have the password into the blog. I do not take responsibility for what he says or does. Really. Even though yes, I do love him very much.

My Better (if not nuttier) Half and the Sweetest Girl Ever

So I hope that everyone had a good Thursday. Thank God tomorrow is Friday! (For those of you working. For me, just another day closer to going back to work. Grrr) Peace out and sweet dreams.


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

dude, you are a blogging machine. seriously. i am loving the uggs - every girl needs some (even though I don't have any). i love etsy!! my sister-in-law has previously sold things on it. and, it's so inexpensive. is this your last weekend of freedom??????