Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm 8 weeks old!!!

We're giving out smiles today. :)
Adalynn seems to tuck her smile away everytime the camera comes out. She's not shy yet, but when the camera is around she fixates on it. Of course, it won't smile back at her or make funny faces, so she just stares...and stares...and stares. But I tricked her today, and got a few good ones.

I don't understand how it takes so many more muscles to frown then smile, and yet it's easier to frown as I grow older. It's amazing how smiles light up those around us, can easily change my day and attitude, even if it was forced in the moment. How do smiles have such a powerful force in our lives? Smiles from my husband let me know he's happy and content where he's at. Smiles from my daughter let me know that she's having fun and isn't letting this big 'ole world overtake her. Smiles from strangers let me know there is good in this world yet. I really need to smile more. Here's one for you :)

Good things make me smile too - like *smiles* to my wonderful husband for watching Adalynn yesterday so I could get a haircut and break my unibrow back into 2. I am human again! and *smiles* to snapblog.com for my cute new header! and *smiles* to pandora.com for great music to dance with my daughter to! Ok, I think that's about it for today. Wow, I think that just displayed how incredibly addicted to the internet I am. Time to go get out of my pjs and face the world.....grrrrr.....

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I can't believe she is already 2 months old!