Saturday, March 21, 2009

UnSuccessful

5 Things I learned this morning:

1. If there is somewhere you need to be, of COURSE the horse will not go into the trailer upon command. Or without resistance. Duh.
2. Respect, Respect, Respect. Attention, Attention, Attention. Respect, Respect, Respect.
3. And it takes Time, Time, Time.
4. Michigan will always vote against me. Whether the dadgum weather here (SNOW today? HELLO! Spring began at 7:44am yesterday people!) or the U of M (the only friggin college to ruin my perfect streak on the opening day of March Madness, which has sent my score into a downward spiral ever since).
5. Secure the Child. Adalynn was definately not the problem, but with a misbehaving horse, SNOW, and more misbehaving horse, she also wasn't contributing to the solution. Or my guilt and stress level, or Kelsey's attention and anxiety. Ya know, all the important stuff.

Dadgum horses. Can't live with 'em, Can't live without 'em.

No comments: