Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hannah: A Success

We Like Hannah, as do 5 of you of our faithful Peeps. 2 of you thought we could improve though, and 1 silly person we're just going to throw out because they didn't know what they were talking about. I'm sure they "accidently" hit the "I no Like" button, or woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
Probably my main concern with Hannah is it's popularity. I'm ok with it, only because I've never known a mean Hannah. And I want my child to have a nice name, so that she can turn out to be a nice person. It all starts with the name, I'm convinced.
I also like Keely. I thought that Trav might like it too, what with keels being a part on a boat and all. And it's Irish. (and it means "slender", just in case you were wondering.) Trav isn't sold on it. What do you think?

No comments: