Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby, Baby!

Friday we drove to the Doc's office for some ultrasound love to the baby. The 'lil babe, regardless of if Otis is outdated or a dog's name or a boy's name, will always be "'lil Otis" to my dear hubby. And Trav, I love you for standing by your guns.

The ultrasound ma'am was annoyingly non-commital on our child's sex...in the end leaning toward "Girl", but never saying 100% sure. Thanks alot, for clearing up NotHinG!! But that doesn't matter quite so much, right? Regardless, our baby is healthy. And for that we are thankful.


And did I mention that our baby is cute? Very Cute? Takes after the big 'Sis.

And even is clearing the path for a thumb-sucking future.

And running...fast...Isn't that 'lil Leg so adorable?

Now child, if only you would move out of my pelvis. And turn non-breech...that would be great too. I'm not asking too much, am I, kiddo? Love you! We can't wait to meet you!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I saw your title and thought maybe you found out there are two in there! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laura...I read your comment and my hands started to sweat...not nice Laura. Maybe we're reading into the future and you've got 2, or 3

Tiffany said...

So cute!! Can't wait to meet the little one!