Saturday, March 22, 2008

Yah! I rock!! (a post by Adalynn)

I gotta make this quick, because I need to go to bed so I can be a terror during church tomorrow. (Mommy says it's a special day, Easter? I don't know, except that I have to wear my fancy-schmancy dress and we colored eggs at Nana's the other day, and Keagan and Nik and Caleb and Naomi and Nana and Aunt Amie and Daddy were being all loud and crazy-like).
Anyway, I just had to tell you. I like Avocados. And I ate a LoT of them today! (Well, a lot for me.) And they were nummy. I like to feed myself too. Mmmmm....



I took off my sock (well, my *babyleg*) earlier today for the first time. Oh, I never knew how much fun my feet can be! And they are right there! Always!


Uncle Ryan came over today too. It was good to see him. Even though he's really tall and kind of wierd, I think I like him. I think he likes the doggies more than me, but that's ok, they are more fun right now and they need love too.
Happy Easter Y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dead last in my pool with 40 pts, the leader has 47. First rounders count for one, second for two.

And for the record, I like 'lynn much more than your dogs, I just appreciate that I can use them for pillows.

Kate said...

I hope you had a great Easter. I am sure Adalynn looked adorable all dressed up!