Saturday, March 8, 2008

4 Things I like to do on my Blanket (keep it clean, I'm only 3.5 months old!)

Disclaimer for the Masselinks: Mom said that it's not THAT blanket. (I don't know what she's talking about. Crazy woman.) I *love* my quilt from Aunt Karie. It's my favorite.


*




1. I like to BASK in the sunlight. I'm just learning what sunlight is. It's very bright. But I think I'm going to like it.






*

2. I like to play with Mom. She's silly and sings me songs and reads me books. Then it's my turn and I sing songs and read books to her. *hehe* Mommy and Daddy say I'm loud and my voice carries. They think I got it from Papa Borck. I don't know what they're talking about, I'm just making sure everyone remembers it's all about me!




*

3. I like to drool. Check out the big slimy one below. Mom and Dad have renamed me "drool-bucket". I guess it's cause I'm doing it alot.



*







4. Tummy time. I used to not like tummy time.












*hehe* But now I think it's pretty great.



I *almost* rolled over on my own today, tummy to my back. I have done all of the movements for rolling on my own, I just haven't linked them together yet. But I did get Mom all excited yesterday and got her to get the camera out. She videotaped me for a while, then her SD card would run out of room and she had to delete the video and start over again. It was funny. And I still wouldn't roll over for her. *hehe*

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love the tummy time pictures! What a cutie!