Sunday, March 16, 2008

Adalynn reminded me...


...that there is MoRe that we need to share.

But, that Grandma went to Florida with Aunt Amy, Uncle Henry, Megan, and Henry John recently and Nana and Papa went to St Thomas. And they brought back some cOOl stuff. :) Thank you!

For Example...Grandma gave Adalynn these duckys. And Travis and I told Adalynn all about Florida in the bathtub and recreated a tropical waterfall oasis. And then we discovered that they the duckys squirt water. (so well that if the ducky is in the water and is squirted straight up, it can hit the ceiling. at a high velocity. and this led to a family water fight. great.) :)

K. I can remember the other stuff because of my list. But I had to get this up before I forgot! I thought pregnancy brain went away when you had the baby...

No comments: