Friday, March 21, 2008

A Good Friday



How ironic. It was a good friday, even though we didn't participate in Good Friday services this year. And it feels like saturday, don't know what ThaT's all about. Adalynn and I went to the Meijer Garden's with Aunt Amy, Uncle Henry, Henry John, and Grandma to see the 'flutterbies'. I think Adalynn enjoyed watching the butterflies flutter-by with wide eyes.


I think the humid air helped Adalynn's stuffy nose. (probably more information than you needed to know). I've gotta say, I was pretty impressed with the selection of butterflies. Big, small, short, tall, wildly colored, or naturally camoflauged. A couple of faves:




Look at that, you can even get your nature fix while reading our blog today! How lucky... Adalynn tried to get hers a little differently. By eating a tree while she was *supposed* to be smiling sweetly by a butterfly for a photo op. G'girl. (well, the security guard didn't think so, but what does he know?)


*


While Adalynn and I were out fooling around (and getting caught in the *lovely* snowstorm that blew in this afternoon), Travis hung out at home with Josh and Sarah. And they helped finish the drywall in the laundry room. Sweetness...a little mud and some paint and it'll be great.


*

For you bracket lovers in the peanut gallery: I agree, in a perfect world, Vandy and MSU would go further than I have posted. (Sorry, but Vandy would be #1 for SurE!) HowEver, my 2 FaVe teams are also wildly inconsistent - a frustration, but it also makes life interesting. I have ALL the faith in the WorlD in Vanderbilt's competance on their HOME court this year. But, they have played sadly on away courts. So, while I *hope* they travel onward and upward, I just couldn't push them farther than meeting Kansas. (and judging on how they're playing right now, they may not even make it that far. -tear-) MSU, well, I hope they keep playing strongly too (but really, all the way?!? You got some faith, girl!). Go 'dores and Spartans!

*

May the snow blow away. Today.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Happy Easter! Hope things are well for you all. We totally have to introduce our kids to each other, I think they would have fun :)