Sunday, March 30, 2008

He's Home!!

So the ultra-adorable picture that I took of Travis and Adalynn at the airport was not SaveD, mostly because I was not SmarT and didn't have the card in the camera. Oops. But Travis and Ed arrived home safely from the wilds of South Beach, FL after a loooong 5 days away. (He was worried that Adalynn would forget him, but there was No way. She knew exactly who her daddy was and was all smiles and giggles, chatting him up as soon as she saw him). So what did I do? Put him to work. Right away. He fed Adalynn some carrots while I made peas for her dinner tomorrow.

He's a little pink. And has some fabulous tan lines.

Why is our daughter wearing glasses? "Because her future is soooo bright" in my husband's words. Actually, because we were trying on her new sunglasses. Aren't they super-cute?! Can't wait until the sun reappears so she can actually use them.

Adios. Just wanted you to know, Travis has arrived home safely.

Love to y'all. (just getting the draaaawwwllll ready for TN)

1 comment:

Jean said...

Okay - I've tagged you, you need to describe a few things about yourself half a lifetime ago. (See my blog for an example.)