Friday, January 15, 2010

Longies Update...as of 5 minutes ago

The longies are coming along...I'm on the bum right now and hope to finish that up today. I love the yarn, it's so soft, but I'm worried it's to lightweight for a diaper cover. I'm trying not to be anxious that they won't work out, and instead relish in the process. I mean, really, either way Keely gets a funky pair of pants!


Jean...No way, really? You spin? That's awesome! How fun!!!! I would be interested in some yarn! Where do you get the wool from?
How's Molly Jean?!?
And yup, I did find the longie pattern on Ravelry. Your mom's a smart woman, the website is great. You should for surely join if you knit/crochet. So many patterns, a lot of them free...which I love, because I'm super cheap (hence, learning to knit as opposed to purchasing pricey longies!).
Hasta luego! *i really hope that says "until later" in spanish. if not, please ignore.*

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So, baby question...swing or no swing??? We don't have a ton of room in the house for all these contraptions? Also, what about a high chair?? Now or wait?? I had a nervous breakdown in Babies R Us this week and had to leave. the bottle aisle did me in! Seriously!!!!!