Monday, January 25, 2010

FarM...again...

This morning I woke with grand ideas to create a layout of our property, as well as label pictures from our jaunt to the property tomorrow. However, the laptop (our only PC) that runs Photoshop just crashed, leaving me Photoshopless. Therefore, today you will receive fluff pictures from the property only. Still cute, I'm just unable to explain our intentions at this time.
In the future though, I hope to post ideas we have for houses and barns, as well as locations and such.
So here's to yesterday. A beautiful break from generally bleak Michigan winters.

Travis carried Adalynn...

...I carried Keely.

Silly child.

Our children SO LOVE being outdoors.

T carried Adalynn to the far end of the property, and she walked back holding both of our hands. As you can see, the peeps-that-be cut the corn.

But it's still 1-3' high in most places.
So we walked in the woods and out to the end of the second woods, looking at the lay of the land. Next, and soon, we hope to get a quad path broke out from the road to the corn. Maybe early Feb? And invite builders/excavators out to plan a driveway.

Awww. I love this picture. Soon, I think I'll frame it.
Gotta run - A just pooped in the potty. It's a good day!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Very cool! We can't wait til the horses and cows and sheep and chickens and donkey (b/c I think you need a donkey) are there! :)
How about if we come over on Friday?? Orrin is finally healthy so he is excited to play!