Saturday, September 26, 2009

This is what my day was like:

Except replace Travis with me. I'm pretty sure I wrestled wild gorillas all day. Or maybe orangoutangs. I'm not sure. But it was hard, and there were a lot of them.

Either way, that feeling dimmed next to the happiness we felt for Jerilynn and Jeff. (no, this is not jerilynn and jeff. but at this point in time i am unable to move the pictures i uploaded due to blogger website difficulties. and i'm too fatigued to argue, or delete these and re-upload. so we're working with it.) Isn't Jerilynn beautiful...and Travis adorable? What a ham.

1/4 of the fam posing for pictures.

Our beauties were A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. Almost making up for their severe inattention to the wedding itself, as demonstrated by hyperverbosity and hunger in the middle of the ceremony.











Causing our trio to stand up and trample away to go see "Fishies!" ... per Adalynn's multiple requests. During the ceremony.

The tram ride was a hit - when it finally started moving.

I attempted to get a decent picture of Travis and I taken since we don't get out much.

Naomi, poor child, was not herself these 2 days of wedding festivities. Fevers and chills dragged her down - no fun at all. But she was a trooper and made it through. She was so excited leading up to this day, telling me multiple times that, "We're getting married!". Even more excited that once they were married, "Mommy can bake me a brother in her oven!"

The lone picture I of the ceremony, from my camera. I'm sure they have some beauts from the lovely photographers. Imagine rolling waterfalls over rocks behind Jerilynn and Jeff, and you'll get half of the picture. Too pretty to describe with words.

Oh, my dear. One day, you will learn what "Quiet" means, or at least how to tone it down. And at that time I will party. I know though, it's really not your fault, your lineage has predisposed you to inherit the loud, carrying voice that you possess. We love you in spite of this. And sometimes because of it.

CONGRATULATIONS JEFF, JERILYNN AND NAOMI!
WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: