Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Millenium Park



The Place: Millenium Park
The Time: 11am
The Day: Tuesday
Why: Why not?
If I lived closer, guaranteed I'd probably own a season pass to this park. Only for am and pm use, afternoons scare me with the high population of running, screaming children.

Adalynn was thrilled (read: not thrilled at all, my-mother-is-slowly-killing-me-with-each-droplet-of-water-on-my-bod) with the splashpad. It's ok though, she's still alive, and we're going to get over her pool and sprinkling water phobia if it's the last thing we do. And Tiff, no, she is not wearing a shirt, yes, she is wearing underroos over her diaper. It's the new fad.

Keely remained in her usual state of excitement and awe.

After attempting to escape from the splashpad to "the beach", Adalynn refocused on the playground. Where mommy once again tried to maim her by pushing her down the scary, man-eating slide. (in my defense, adalynn was dancing in her "i want to, but i don't" manner. i merely hastened the process. and she had fun. i saw a smile. and maybe a small snicker.)

We love our terrific Tuesdays with Nana.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Scott and I went there last Friday after my appointment. We didn't actually go in, just walked around and peeked in but it looks like fun. Can't wait to go next year! :)