Monday, August 10, 2009

CONGRATS

Scott and Laura, on the birth of your son!
We are SO glad to know that you made it through one of the initial parts of parenting, healthy and well. We love you!

*
Sorry to add this in here. It in no way belongs on a post with such happy news as the birth of a new baby. But, as we are currently recovering from Regatta weekend (pictures to come...tomorrow), preparing multiple ribs for my Dad's birthday dinner (tonight) and cooking dinner for Scott and Laura (all while trying NOT to food poison anyone...), AND battling 2 crabby kids...well...I don't have the brain power to make 1 other, separate post, especially on this subject. So here goes.
Katie - the Tomato worms. I hate them. I loathe their existence. I am flabbergasted that God made such evil looking creatures, and am convinced that they converted to the evil side in The Fall. That being said, "I" deal with the nasty nasties by siccing Travis on them. And he does what most boys would do - torture them with fire. And did you know that they bit? and if you slam them into the ground they splurt neon green? This is Travis' warning, honestly, I don't get close enough to have these experiences. Ewwww! (how girly is that?!)

No comments: