Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Double Dose of Keely

I feel mildly guilty that at this time in Adalynn's life I was dressing her up, posing her for pictures, soaking up life with a newborn, while I've carted Keely from here to there and made her share the limelight with her active and energetic (i.e. somewhat attention-hogging) sister. Keely, you will most likely thank me profusely when you see the torture Adalynn endured (like this. seriously, trav, what were you thinking? JUST KIDDING.)
So here's some pictures to make sure Keely feels the love.

Did I tell you that Keely has a twin?

Just kidding. Although the resemblance is striking.

Oh ja baby. Still holdin' on to her baby blues.

*


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Priceless b/c Colin said "who are those people" and I said, well one is keely and one is A's doll!!!

Manly Name said...

Pop Quiz hot shot (Colin), is the doll on the left or the right? Is the last picture of a doll?

Congrats you two on little baby Otis Travis Polidor

When are we going to drink and play battle tanks again?