Monday, February 2, 2009

We're WiNNerS!!!

I feel lucky...I'm still fairly amazed by this recent blessing that has come our way. After all, we don't normally win on a random whim.
First though, viewers beware. The next few pictures is for bold eyes only. Seriously, it's not pretty. And you have to promise not to judge me. I know that this is baaaad, very baaaad. But, on the list of priorities, it's fallen short. After all, shut a door when people visit, and no one knows. Except me, and my consience. It tells me every day what a sin I am living in.

Seriously, I'm so embarrassed.


And let's just pretend that these 2 pictures aren't of the same area of the closet...and while we're at it let's pretend that we don't have a dresser hidden in the corner with my ratty t-shirts and underclothes hanging out, gasping for clean air. And that our unsuccessful storage I've forced under the hanging clothes is not lying in a haphazard fashion. Or that the large tupperware full of lost maternity clothes that have no place to hang, no home of their own, really does belong there and isn't in the walkway.

When we moved into our home I was proud of the large walk-in closet that we called our own. Now it's hardly a walk-in...more of a laundry room minus the washer and dryer. Oops.

We've slowly been working on closets, first Adalynn's (pictures to come later, it's not exactly done yet), and we've been thinking about ours. But really, with T's class and Wed night church and Mary Free Bed and Weekend Work Trips, and Fire and the BASEMENT, it's not been something we've been able to jump on.

But, this weekend we might've caught a break. While we were at the home show, placing our name in drawings here and there with very high hopes, we found one for a $250 gift cert for the Closet Factory. So I returned Nina's call, and she's going to travel out here (I wonder if she really know's how far it is?) on Wednesday and evaluate. (yikes, seriously, guess I've gotta clear a pathway now!)

I'm a little scared that our $250 gift certificate may not take us too far. Looking at the website, we're wondering if we can get a drawer for $250? Or maybe a shoe rack?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pity comment

<3,
Ryan