Friday, January 23, 2009

So...How are WE doing?


All right, I suppose. It's been another busy week. And I might just be posting Random Archived pictures throughout this, because I'm imagining right now that I'm in the tropics. Or at least MI in the summer. Or somewhere warm, like in my oven.

So, this week, Travis put a fabulous coat of paint downstairs. It's currently waiting for one more, but that'll get done soon.

Oh, if anyone knows of anyone who has a couple of extra cupboards they want to get rid of? We want 2-4 of them for bottoms of built-in cabinet/shelves downstairs. We'll pick up. And we'll paint if needed (we want them to eventually be white).

k, classifieds time over.



On top of the paint job, Travis attended school Monday, basketball Tuesday, and then he got sick. And now he's sniffling and sneezing and snotty. Poor guy.

And Adalynn got it, so she's sniffly too. Ugh. When she's sick, she doesn't sleep well. I'm SO tired! I must have been hallucinating last night, because I was SURE I heard her plod into our room at 4am. But then heard some plods out the door and this morning she was in her bed. But, so far she hasn't been able to climb into bed on her own, it's too high. So, our super talented child must be able to do some awesomely talented sleep climbing. I'm so proud.
Or I'm delirious.


I worked, actually, this week. And met Alison to give her the 3 choices of necklaces and earrings that Aunt Jo made for her to wear with her wedding dress. I think they're divine. Just wait till you see them.


On Wednesday, Adalynn and I drove to the Big town to Amy's church, Monroe Community Church for their MOPS group. It was great to see Julie and Myrna again (they were faithful attendees at my Infant Massage group last October. it's crazy to see how big their kids are!), as well as Kristin and her new babe Connor. He is so adorable! Makes me hope this one is a boy.
And then Thursday I worked. We did go shopping yesterday and found a more-organic-than-normal crib mattress at Target on clearance. Rock On!
So that's been our Highly Exciting week, how's yours?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ugh, you're making me miss summer! Can you teach me how to sew? Just the basics - I want to make some baby things (easy stuff) so at least I can feel productive! :)