Sunday, January 11, 2009

Al's Wedding Shower


This is Alison. Everyone, say "Hi, Alison". Good. She is one of my very best friends, and is getting married in March. She honored me greatly by asking me to be a bridesmaid and Adalynn to be her Flower Girl. We both said "Yes", and then I prayed that Adalynn would be walking by then.
Thank God she is.


This is Hilary, Alison's bestest friend and her Maid of Honor. Today, Hilary and Molly (they are sisters, Molly is also a bridesmaid) hosted a Bridal Shower in Alison's honor. Hilary graciously opened up her very cute house to Alison's girls and put out a delicious spread of food.


Hilary and Molly introduced a new "game". We all wrote down a precious memory of Alison, and then they read them in intervals throughout the shower. Alison then had to guess who wrote that particular memory.
I couldn't think of one....except the time she visited me in Nashville. Guess the time she introduced me to my husband didn't stand out. I blame the pregnancy brain.
Alison opened her gifts. Many kitchen supplies. A KitchenAid Stand Mixer that she will LoVe. A lot of placemats, napkins, and flexible cutting boards (for cutting or kitty placemats?). And other fun stuff.
For being a good sport with the game, she recieved trendy, bright red, and very useful passport holders for her and her fiance, Jesse that they can use when they go on their honeymoon to the tropics.
Soon and very soon, Al!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, how cute you and Adalynn will be in the wedding. What will Travis be doing?