Wednesday, June 18, 2008

To Do:

I have had good intentions to blog multiple times in the past week and a half. It's not for lack of subject matter, let me tell you. Honestly, it's more my love/hate relationship with my computer that has been driving me away. The typical situation starts with pushing the computer power button 'on'. As it powers up I am automatically logged into gmail. Upon which I sit and read my e-mail, thinking that I really need to start my blog. Then I need to photoshop my pictures. About halfway through I am torn away by my crying, teething, miserable-unless-held daughter. My computer sits, thinking, while I am tending to her. When the computer is on for more than an hour it starts to stall and fall asleep. And when I return it begs to be shut down to revive and I can't get any good work out of it. Kinda like trying to work after a filling lunch. It's just not a good situation.
I tried spring cleaning my computer. It works quicker for the first 1/2 hour, but quickly fatigues.
And that is about all I know to do to fix it. And is it even fixable? or is it just reaching the end of a rapidly fraying rope? I hope not!


Grrrr. I'm very frustrated.


But, enough about that. This is what I need to remember to say soon:


1. Adalynn's First 'Festival of the Arts' and T's miracle.


2. My Transformation: just call me 2-Posh.


3. Our First Anniversary (i'll keep it to vague details).


4. Whitecaps Game.


5. Father's Day and Adalynn's First Sea-Doo Ride.


6. Morgan.


7. Ryan's 21st.


Yea....so we've got a lot to cover, folks. (did i really just say 'folks'? yikes. not cool. posh would NOT think that is cool.) I'll do the best I can, and hopefully Mr. PC will be on my side.
*

Good Night.

1 comment:

Kate said...

What is that picture of? It is pretty sweet. Are you going to Seth's bonfire?