Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2-Posh and Celebrating our Anniversary. 6.10.08.


This is my new haircut.
I figure we've been married for a year now, so to keep Travis' interest it was time for me to change it up. I picked T up at work, and he recognized the car but said he wasn't sure who was driving. Good one.
After he picked his jaw up from the floor we got gussied up and went out for a night on the town. First, we enjoyed the view at Cygnus for happy hour. Through some cobwebs on the windows (seriously, is it really that hard to keep the windows clean on the 27th floor?) we watched the world go by from above. Our next stop was Louis Benton's Steakhouse for some apps...my favorite: Oysters Rockefeller. And we ended up at Charley's Crab for dinner. I was lean-back-pop-open-the-top-button-undo-your-belt stuffed. But at least we had celebrated...in love and in style.
(corny, but true.)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

you are styling girl. where are the posh shades? and you are going to have to start saying "major". love the haircut!