Monday, June 30, 2008

Seriously? I've got WAY too much to say, and NOT enough time to say it with pictures! And what's the fun of just TALK? None. I tell ya. So here's the short version, and on my day off (Wednesday) will come the Looooooooooonger version. (I know what you're thinking, but really, the suspense won't kill you. May make you gnaw on an arm or leg, but it won't lead you to an early grave). Here's some fun facts about the Masselinks:
1. Travis is having an 'interview' with the Fire Dept next Monday evening. Hope everything goes well, and he'll be going to fire school this fall.
2. Travis, being the wonderful, loving, amazing Husband that he is, got me a i-love-you-for-no-reason present. We recieved a package in the mail today, and he told me to open it. Inside was this lovely, pristine, beautiful new lens for my camera. It's going to take some getting used to, but I think I've got some good shots to display.
3. I signed up for the Detroit Half-Marathon today, to be run in October. Links will follow. And it will be fun. I'm running with one of my mother-in-law's coworkers. It's going to be fab. (or major? i don't know if i'm using that right Tiff. so sorry. btw - keep meaning to call you. seriously. we gotta chat.) anyway, back on track, poor, poor Detroit really needs some help. So I can run for charity, and I chose the 'Peanut Butter and Jelly' nonprofit. More info on that too later.
Gotta run (haha, get it?) - Toodles!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Posh would definitely use "major" instead of fab! call me soon so we can discuss camping! so how is animal, vegetable, blank. i've been wanting to read it.

Kate said...

I am so excited for you with the half marathon. I am hoping maybe to do a 5k at some point in the fall, I admire your willingness to run way more than me..phew...a half marathon is a long race. Good luck! Have a safe and happy 4th!