Monday, June 2, 2008

More Firstsssss

Seriously, someday Adalynn's going to be 31 years old. And I'm going to be..well...ancient, or close enough to it. She will visit New York City and I'm still going to say, "Oh my goodness! Honey, I'm so proud of you. You are SuCh a BIG girl!" And then put it down in history as the first time she visited the Big Apple. And I will be proud. Or she will get her first horse. Or have tried frog legs for the first time. (wait, scratch that, I can't be proud of that). But you get the picture.

Well, this is another one of those blogs. Adalynn didn't take a trip by herself, but she's certainly trying to move and is learning quickly. Like how to roll under the ottoman like her brother, Banks. (he's the one in the middle). And get his hair ALL OVER her.


And how to scoot...backwards. How to take steps (with mom and dad's help). And ride her push-along-scooter. And the 4wheeler.


And swim.


And she wants to make sure it's all documented 100% correctly.

Date of first swim in Pool: Sunday, June 1. 2008.

Place: Nana and Papa's Pool

Temp of pool: 86deg

Co-Swimmers: Dad, Mom, Nana, Rocky, and Banks

Did I like it? Yes. You thought it was 'da Bomb. All that and a bag of chips. It rocked your world. (get the picture?)

You Grow Girl. (not too quickly though. grow slowly. tall, strong, and slooooow.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure Travis is the safest person to be riding that 4 wheeler with... :)

Anonymous said...

yo sissa, i was up in ludington yesterday or i definately would have come over. had lots of fun at MFB today, if i forget to call you give me a ring.

Kate said...

I am so impressed with her comfort in the water. She looks so natural. Where did you get the stay on sunglasses?