Friday, May 2, 2008

I am Here.

*sigh*



It is quiet in this moment in my home. Just the hum of the laptop, cars winding by the open screen door, and sweetly singing birds. Even so, my thoughts are winding crazily in my head. These past 2 weeks rushing by, unwilling to be filed away. I have to ask, how does life get this crazy-busy? But, even as I write those words I feel the evil mini-me on my shoulder shaking it's head with a little smile and hear it say, "Girl, this is only the beginning". And I so want to say back, "No way, Jose"...but I know that's not true.

Not that we haven't been whoopin' it up and havin' fun. No, sir. I just haven't sat down in a week. Which leads me to this place where I urgently need to relax...collect my thoughts and let go....share.

(unfortunately, not pictures of today of my adorable daughter riding in her wagon from Uncle Troy (thanks Uncle Troy! it's the best...) since my flash card was not inserted entirely into the camera and the pictures did not save. doh.)


*

Ryan...congrats with being done with this semester. You rocked it hard, man. We searched for D.D. at Movie Gallery, but they failed miserably in their movie selection. Now that you're back in town...do you have it?

CP...in our house now resides a "PRO" bowler. Better get your game on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cara, you are the coolest person ever. Thank you so much for your enlightening blog. What ever have I done without you and your knowledge. Oh, and your daughter and husband are great too.