Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Hump Day (It's Wednesday people, get your mind outta the gutter)

Go Green Lake softball...Travis is once again playing softball this year, only he has changed teams and is now honoring Green Lake with his presence (i.e. "Professional Ball Skills", according to the Big T). Adalynn and I stood in as a 2-person Cheer Team, when her mouth wasn't occupied with a chewie.









*
No, we're not subjecting our daughter to random tolerance training. Tonight Travis had to cut some boards downstairs for a wall, and Adalynn was playing nearby. Being the good daddy he is, he protected her precious ears with these headphones. Look up "Good Sport" in the encyclopedia, and you'll get this picture:



And, why did Adalynn and I hang in the basement with T tonight? Ahhh....time will soon tell, my dear Watson.

*

Sara - Travis' Aunt knew a person who made the ducky/chicky hat. I agree, it is totally adorable. And with the matching sweater? Adalynn is beyond cute! (not that I'm biased...) The birds even have wings. I don't know how she did it. Amazing.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That picture of her in the headphones is officially the cutest thing I've seen all day!