Thursday, May 15, 2008


Everybody let outta, "WHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOO!?!?!". I am, as of today, unemployed...well, until Monday, when I start working at Community Caregivers. (anyone need home health care? anyone? i am your woman).

Today, my last day at Borgess, was bittersweet. I am soooo happy that I will be spending more time at home with the 'lil runt. On the other hand, I will miss all of my friends that I have bonded with in the past year-and-a-half over way-too-early mornings, wierd patient names, crazy patients, ingenious diagnoses and spellings in H&Ps. (SOB anyone? or how about how this patient fell over a "gait"? or saying 'he' throughout the whole paragraph, and the patient's name is "Sarah"? or stating her mom was present, when she's 92? not kidding, it happens. and these are Doctors, people. but i digress.).
So it's with these thoughts that I reluctantly sing, "SCHOOOOOOL'S OUT. FOR. SUMMER!!", only really it's "IIIIIIII'M DONE. AT. BORGESS!". I'm gonna get over driving an hour one way, and snuggle a little more with my baby girl. Love her while I can still pick her up (which, for those of you wondering, will probably only be another week or so). Feed her tummy full and teach her how to crawl, walk, and talk.
*That's where I'll be.*
For you Borgess people reading these sentimental words (-tear- ... com'on, anything?), leave a note every now and again and let me know how things are going (i.e., you can comment on here if you want. i invite you.). And when you're near GR, gimme a call and come visit. We'll do our best to visit when we're in the 'zoo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch your manners, little lady. I'm sprite as a 99 year old with the joints of a teenager. [literally]. Now where did I put my hoverround again?

Show Yourself said...

Where's the counter? I'm lost without knowing how many people have visited the Blog...sad day

Show Yourself said...

My name says it all