Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Tummy Tub: Revealed

I have to preface this video with yes, Keely does indeed like the tummy tub and it has been a very casual Sunday evening. Normally she is very content to sit, play a little, smile, coo ... but it was either the tepid water (very likely) or Daddy's videotaping that she was NOT a fan of today. Maybe she's going to be the conservative one of us all. Who knows.

Tiffany, you have to watch till the end. There is a special message for you from Adalynn, tooting her own horn, but it's kinda what she does these days.


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I just saw this!!! Love it. I'm definitely going to have to get a tummy tub. I told Colin to be taking notes. We find out the sex the day before Thanksgiving!! I'm on fall break next week, so we need to chat!