Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pony-pony

Wait, what's this?
Hello, horsie. How's Cindy today?
Cindy is a pony currently at Camp Manitou-lin. Soon though, she may come live at Camp Masselink.

Look, here's Adalynn bringing a tote. Adalynn's ready to brush!

Half Pony, Half Watchdog. Thank you Cindy, for watching over Keely while I stand back and take pictures. Thank goodness you're good with kids, you'll be able to do this all the time when you come live with us.

Oops, can you clean up poopies?

No? I don't blame you. I'd say no too.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Awwww, Adalynn is one lucky girl!! (Keely too, once she is old enough to like ponies) I can't wait to meet her! :)

Jean said...

So I take it we're having a corn maze at the Masselink Farm this fall??? ;)

I use to work at Camp Manitou-lin, did I tell you that already? The pictures bring back fond memories.

Also, wondering if you're going to have dairy goats on your farm??? I've always wanted some and would help do the milking for some milk! My mom has some supplies left over from when she did it (when I was little).

Kate said...

This means you are definately not pregnant, right? :)