Monday, July 20, 2009

So Helpful

I'm sure that years from now Adalynn will flog me for these pictures, her hair takes on a persona of it's own early in the morning, but I just had to show you how awesome of a big sister this little person is. Yesterday I was changing the recline of Keely's swing to save Keely from catapulting onto the floor when her big sister thinks she needs a 'push' (aka forceful and somewhat violent shove). Needless to say, I soon figured out this job had no need for a screwdriver, but anyway, Adalynn fiercely wanted to help.

Adalynn directed turn taking so that everyone got equal use of the screwdriver.


The girl's not bad with tools. Must take after her Momma.

Adalynn is learning...
That wubby's do NOT go over Keely's face, only her body.
When in the swing, Keely likes the music on (Adalynn is the Master Music Director).
When Keely is crying, bring Mommy or Daddy the paci.

So Saturday, in the truck, Adalynn reached over to Keely (in a state of quiet oblivion), held her hand, and began telling her about the sights passing by outside. "Tree, House, Water, Boats,...". Too precious for words, I tell ya.

I wouldn't trade my two 'lil girls for anything.

Tiff - yea...the tummy tub...I'll get more pictures. Trav took some video yesterday that I might put up. I may wait though, until Keely's cord falls off...then she can really swim in it!

No comments: