Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Monkey Pants


Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there were Monkeys.

The Monkeys started jumping on the bed. Even though the Doctor said, "No More Monkeys Jumping On The Bed!", the Monkeys didn't listen. They got so good at jumping that they started jumping higher, and higher, and higher!

Soon they landed on nice, soft flannel in the clouds. In the clouds there were also rainbows and stars. After exploring their new land, the Monkeys started yawning and stretching up high: they were very tired. So they put on their pjs, curled up on a piece of cloud, and settled in for a nice, long nap.

Yea, Jean, I've heard that too. Sure hasn't worked yet for me though. I thought I'd wait to sew until the basement is more done (I want my sewing stuff down there so I don't have to pick it up and put it away), but then I thought that maybe I would sew Adalynn's pants today. Good distraction for a while, but now I have a messy dining room to put away! Sorry, Laura. We're trying!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love that girl! Still no baby, eh?