Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FarMin' some ConcreTe

Not really true. I, nor did T, FarM the concrete. But, it is there! The boyz worked quickly - in at 7am and pushing out the door a couple hours later. 
I arrived at the house at 8:30 and saw this:
(siding done on the front, with just a little to go on the east side)



And....a lot of trucks and other machinery that I won't even attempt to name. It would be really embarrassing, since I've learned what I do know from Dr. Seuss books. Anyway.


Inside they had poured all the way to the great room. I snuck up the basement stairs to take a peek.


Mmmmmm....sweet slurpy concrete.


Covering the infloor heat....can't wait for toasty toes this winter!


Filling up my mud room...

Can't go in and take pictures until tomorrow morning. This has to dry for 10-14 days before a beautiful deep earthy brown coating will cover this, which is technically gypcrete. Not concrete. But close enough.
That gives me just enough time to figure out how we're going to hang this


 on my master bathroom wall without taking the entire wall down the first time K hangs from it. And get all first coats of color up. And install the electrical.
Sweetness.

No comments: