Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up May 14-16

We filled this past weekend with activities. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera for half of them. Friday we traveled to my elementary school for the Last Ever Hamburg Fry, they are closing after this school year. Then Trav and I attended a Red Cross Fundraiser. Saturday (i actually remembered my camera - pictures to come!) mom, myself, Adalynn and Keely drove to Greenville for the First Ever Michigan Fiber Fiesta. Yummy, yummy yarn. Mmmmm! Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning we spent at the FarM, and Sunday afternoon at Grandpa and Grandma's for the Annual Dock Installation.

Oddly, Adalynn was the first person in the lake. And she demanded to stay in the lake for a good 1/2hr to 45min. Yikes! She's got Opa's blood, for sure!

Notice the boys wearing wetsuits? THAT'S BECAUSE THE WATER WAS COLD!!! Be sure, after her teeth started chattering and her lips turned blue, I coerced her to hop out of the water for a warm-up.

Boatin' on dry land. 3 girly cousins, whoopin' it up.

This, I believe, needs no explanation.

Later we threw the girls on the boat, this time in the water. Keegan can row, can't she? They've all got life jackets on, they'll come around to the house again sometime.
(just kidding peeps, they were closely supervised and tied to land.)

Look closely, on top of the light, and you'll notice 2 baby bird beeks peeping out from their nest. Seriously, seriously cute.
Adios, amigos. My baby's up, tearing up my new yarn. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Great pictures! Ahaha, I couldn't figure out what a Fiber Fiesta was b/c all I saw was the yummy yummy after. I was like "is it bran muffins and metamucil?" It took a minute before I saw the yarn part. :)