Thursday, September 6, 2012

Alas, let's put down some GrasS SeeD

Baby J ate ribbons and dog hair on the floor while T and the girls rode the quad; supposedly dragging our newly spread top soil, but I'm not sure if I believe it. They were way too happy.
He's losing his dark, dark hair. And that makes me sad. It's being replaced by lighter, full hair. Which is ok, and historically what happens with babies in my family. But I loved his dark hair.
Anyway.


Mmmmm....lovely top soil.


Perhaps you recall this tree line? Or perhaps not, it's been a long while since we've seen it. I love seeing it open and beckoning the kids to come play.


Side shot.


T worked his bum off yesterday building this lovely, rugged railroad tie retaining wall. I think it looks sweet and am proud of his skillz.


I'm not sure that they're working, certainly looks like they are having way too much fun.



K wasn't so thrilled with the quad, but had to know where "Adla" went. Bless her little speech impediment, I love it and will be sad when it's gone.


Com'on cutie-patoots, you know what I mean!


No comments: