Thursday, August 30, 2012

He might have genes from my side of the family...

The girls and I brought Baby J to his 4 month appt on Wednesday. A day early, but who's counting?

The kid is big.
Tall, big.
99th %ile tall.
85th %ile heavy.
My arms feel it.
My back feels it.

No joke.

Add onto the fact that he's on the move. I left him on the purple mat on the far right of the picture; in the middle. Walked downstairs, hung up wet laundry and put in a load of darks (so I have something to wear to work tomorrow), and walked back upstairs. Guess where I found him?


Not on the mat.

But he surely is a joy to be around. He has pure, pure joy in his heart, and it radiates onto those around him. We love him so much.
(and for those who are doing the math: He's 17lbs 7 oz and ... I don't remember how long. Is that bad?)