Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More Building!!!

Despite the stress from trying to ensure we are staying on budget and getting all of our t's crossed and i's dotted (preferably before they need to be), it's really fun seeing the house come together.
Yesterday we saw this...


When we returned this evening to feed we were presented with this sight as we emerged from the woods:

From this standpoint it looks HUGE to me! I mean, the front wall will be 14', but the entire house looks long and large. (and it is tall, but it won't be SO tall as it will be backfilled to the top of the concrete wall)
When I looked from the barn towards the house, I'm pleased with how the it looks with the trees and landscape.




The girls drew on the walls...yes, it will be covered, but they had a blast!


Woot! Woot! It's coming!

And no, no baby boy news (birthing anyway) at this time. Many thanks to Rennae for helping clean our current house today, we are so very thankful. And the fabulous pictures are compliments of my father's nice camera. Thanks for letting me borrow it!

No comments: