Wednesday, February 10, 2010

There ARE nice people in MI (that are not my family or friends or neighbors!)

(and no offense meant to those of you who live in michigan and i'm sure are nice, i just haven't met you yet)
Seriously. SO you may not catch on to my excitement, but I am excited.
Just tonight, I found out that Marr Haven Yarn's farm is RIGHT HERE in MI. Like, Allegan. Like, right down the road and down another road from us. SERIOUSLY. I know, you're dying right now, right? Like, now your life is complete that you know this?
Anyway, I'm super excited because they have their own sheep and make their own yarn, and dye their own yarn. So the girls and I are going to travel down there someday soon to check it out.
Oh, and why it's so exciting? Not only because it's good yarn. IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE NICE. I left a comment on their blog saying 'hi', and she commented me back already. And said that my knitting looks good! How nice is that? So, so sweet! She totally scored brownie points in my book. :)

No comments: