Monday, February 1, 2010

Hum-de-dum-dum

Happy Monday!
Weekend Recap: I worked, and the girls and I stayed at Opa and Oma's while T traveled to Flint-town Fri/Sat for a big boys weekend. Sounds like he had a good time, and although he did not sleep enough, he was in a good mood and very helpful the rest of the weekend. Thank you! And thank you too, Opa and Oma, the girls had a fabulous time playing. And thank you, Uncle Ryan, for SlumberPartying with Adalynn Friday night. She had a great time.
I'm beat from working. Seriously, I should not be this tired, but Keely's hour long play session at 3am might have something to do with my crippling fatigue.
But I'll have you know, we haven't let a lil tired eyes get us down. The girls and I kicked our tushies into gear and went grocery shopping this morning. Heck yea. First time I intentionally grocery shopped to a larger store in...oh...a month or 2? Bigger stores are gettin' me down. We're able to shop mostly at Heffron Farms and are trying to use up our pantry stash before buying too much more...and summer comes and Fresh! Food! is here again. Because. Summer. Will. Come. Say it with me, now.
I'm still knitting. Another pair of longies for Keely, as she wears the other pair often and We LOVE Them. I'm just using scraps to use up some yarn. This pair is turning out pretty good, think I'm getting the hang of it! The colors are pretty tom-boyish, but I'm just gonna play it off as a Fall pair, and hopefully they'll still fit.

Keely just woke, I hear her playing in the crib. I'll go rescue her, we'll catch up more later, tater-tot.

No comments: