Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ryan's Graduation

So, I'm back, with a new and improved computer. But more about that later.

Back in May I gave a shout out to my baby brother for finishing his undergrad work at MSU. I finally got the urge to browse through those pictures today, and I just had to share. Mostly because he's a photogenic kinda guy...and I guess because we're proud of him too. First though, we waited...and waited...and waited for him. He's also habitually late. College didn't cure him of that.

Thank goodness Adalynn's the kind of girl who can have fun anywhere. Not that I'm promoting her enjoying time at a college aged boys house, no, not at all.

MSU is such a large college that they break up their commencement ceremonies into their smaller colleges. Ryan graduated with a bachelor's degree in Kinesiology, which is housed in the College of Education. The Breslin Center was full enough with just the College of Ed and the ceremony took about 2hours. I can't imagine if they would have tried to pack more people in. Not that I wouldn't have sat through it. Only for you Ryan. But your niece, well, I don't think she would have been able to.

We could always tell you from everyone else, Ryan. In a Gentle and Jolly Green Giant kind of way.



So Proud.




Way to go, Bud.

Haha. Very funny. You just gave Dad a heart attack.

Thank you, Uncle Ron and Aunt Anita, for hosting a great feast after the graduation. I surely needed it after all the walking. (get off my back, i'm pregnant). Cute cake, too, Mom.

Hope you're having a great summer, Ry. Cut loose, have fun, get your wiggles out...'cause this fall it starts all over again!!!

No comments: