Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some TidBits From the Masselinks

For the moment, this will be narrative only as our other computer is at the hospital - aka...my father's...getting fixed. (hopefully, we're crossing our fingers).
So in the meantime I'm posting another name, Jolene, and we'll go from there. Sorry, Amy, Lynnea was a no-go. Maybe people didn't know how to say it....hmmm....
So, today (I'm so proud of my girl) as we sat down to eat dinner together at the table, Adalynn waited and reached for Travis and my hands patiently. And she prayed with us. And then she said, "Amen", and we ate. Ach, this tugs on my heartstrings. Especially since Adalynn does not often show off her patience.
In other news, baby M. is starting to kick at her sister, and gets really excited when she's around. I'm having issues with names, one day everything sounds good and the next nothing. There is no in between. According to my wise husband, we can't force it, and the name will find us. BuT, currently I'm worried that we're going to end up at the hospital, ready to leave, and our poor baby girl is still "Baby Girl Masselink" and the nurses won't let us leave like that and that's just no way to enter into this world. And D-day moves closer and closer, especially with the birth of Scot and Heidi's boy (Congrats!!!) this past week. But it's ok, I'm just taking it one day at a time. yup.
One of the reasons why I've been delinquent on this blog is that I started working an extra 10hours a week. Which really, isn't a lot, but yet it feels like it is. At least I like it. The work is good and the people are great. Thank God! But, I hate that Tuesdays and Thursdays are now 10-hour days and Wednesday and Fridays I play catch-up. It's a trade-off.
Hopefully, all y'all are doing well. Take care and talk to ya soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Technically you have until the child is 7 years old before you legally have to name them. At least thats what I heard once. :) Amy