Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Poor Jean...I'm sorry about my knack for picking names of kiddos that you already know. I'm afraid that Jonah might just have to be confused. We'll find some way to differentiate between the two...like calling our child "The Cool Tessa M" or something like that.
So, yea...Lucy is a no-go I guess. I like it, but it really doesn't go with Adalynn too well, in my opinion. And since my opinion is what matters in this whole thing, well, Lucy is off the list.
Tiffany and Colin though, I think, should have a daughter and name her Lucy. Because A. They live in TN and will not be confusing poor Jonah, and B. It sounds good with Polidor.
For Amy's sake, we will poll on "Lynnea" this week. I'm not too sure about the saturation of "Lynn"s in my children's names, I really don't need any more help to be confused. But we'll see what y'all think.
Oh - and Happy Easter, by the way. I promise that I will get some more blogs up soon, I have pictures to share and stories to tell.
Ta Ta For Now.

5 comments:

Jean said...

I totally voted twice for the name Lucy because I love it so much . . .ah well. I'm still voting for the Irish name although at the moment it has escaped my memory . . .

Jean said...

And of all the names you've picked only two are repeats and I KNOW a lot of people so that's not bad!

Hee hee

:)

Tiffany said...

you crack me up! I love lucy! pun intended...

Anonymous said...

Do you think people know how to say it? Lynn-ay-ah
(say it aloud- it's pretty with Masselink!)

He Who Looks Out said...

Yeah, because that would be fun when she's in college and everyone in cadaver lab keeps saying, "hey, where's the linea alba?? Huh, huh maybe Lynnea knows? Huh? What do you think Lynnea?"

That could get annoying. Big time.

[thanks again for having me up on saturday. it really made my weekend. and tell t thanks for the 'gar and road pancakes mmm pancakes...]