Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Savannah...It's a Winna!

Huh. I'm kinda surprised. Pretty popular, Savannah was. Funny thing is, neither Travis or I were too hip on the name. Guess now we may have to contemplate and keep it in the running.
Ok...Ryan, I did consider honoring you here. But, I'm not 100% positive that your name ideas today would be taken as well and with as much humor as Mom and I displayed. And Mom...well, mom, sorry, I couldn't put yours up for questioning either...this is a family oriented blog.
So, Lucy. I really enjoy Lucy. To me it says fun, funny, and cute. (and black and white TV with a little red and white polkadots. ya know.) And it means: light. See? this is an educational blog too.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Although we know a Lucy M. too, she happens to be Tessa's sister . . . but I love the name and it was on my list to use until it recently was "taken."

Tiffany said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!