Monday, July 28, 2008

My "Save the Earth" Day

Mommy and I Saved the Earth last Wednesday, and it was FuN! First, we ran the dogs down to the Township Office for more recycling bags. Well, Mommy ran while I rode.

Can you tell I'm thrilled? It got better.

Cause then we biked down to Shelbyville to see Daddy at work. I heard a rooster go "cock-a-doodle-doo!" and sheep "BaaAaa", but then I fell asleep. And I slept. And I think Mommy peddled alot, because when I woke up I saw Grandpa Ed and Grandma Deb.




When I woke up I was happy. The bike is fun! So then we ate Pizza. And then we walked to the park.

To walk to the park on the lake we had to walk past Weicks, the only grocery store in Shelbyville. And only in Shelbyville will you see THIS parked at the grocery store:

I don't think they were saving the earth. But farmers are important people too, Mommy said.
Mommy's finger got in the picture. Seriously, isn't she talented enough to secretly take a picture AND hold me? She's gotta work on this.


I like the playground. Here's my "Yeah! I'm so Excited!" face.

Here I'm showin' off my toofers (i have 2. i'm cool.)

Here I put my nice face on.

And after my photo shoot, I played in the sand.

And then I went back to Daddy's work and Jack and Ike were there. Here I'm playing with Ike.

Ike likes me.

And then I was worn out so I took a nap. Wow. I didn't know saving the earth could be so much fun. I wanna do that again!

No comments: